How to Create a CBO Facebook Ad that Generates 200 leads a Month / 80 Qualified leads
- July 10, 2023
- Posted by: Liz C
- Category: Uncategorized
Achieving Remarkable Results with a Facebook CBO:
Generating over 200 Leads Monthly and 80+ Qualified Booked Calls
Our team has implemented several “evergreen” funnels that has proven to be highly effective in the high-ticket market. This funnel has consistently delivered exceptional results for agencies, real estate professionals, coaches, and other providers of high-value services. Remarkably, I have been utilizing the same funnel for the past three years, even amidst various changes and challenges:
– The Facebook algorithm has undergone three significant updates.
– Numerous interests have been removed, resulting in a significant impact.
– Pixel tracking has faced significant disruptions.
Despite these obstacles, our funnels have remained stable and continues to yield impressive outcomes and Facebook advertising has become more affordable than ever before.
Here are some statistics from running ads through this funnel in the current month:
– Ad Spend: $2.9k
– Leads: 200
– Applications: 123
– Booked Calls: 50
– Revenue: $35k
So, how can you replicate this success? Here’s a concise version of the process, followed by a more detailed step-by-step guide:
1. Analyze your niche and identify the core emotional state of your target market.
2. Craft a sales letter that resonates with your prospects’ burning desires.
3. Utilize storytelling to help them visualize the results they can achieve through your offer.
4. Create an experience that allows them to feel the benefits of your solution.
5. Enhance their clarity by helping them vividly visualize the transformation your offer can provide.
6. Address objections and uncertainties within your sales letter, fostering certainty in your prospects.
7. Strengthen your case by incorporating proof, case studies, and testimonials.
8. Include a compelling call-to-action (CTA) with an opt-in form at the end of your sales letter.
9. Design a questionnaire with open-ended questions that prompt prospects to describe their challenges and desires.
10. Implement a Campaign Budget Optimization (CBO) structure.
11. Limit your ad sets to 1-2, ensuring they are hyper-targeted yet broad.
12. Develop 1-2 ad creatives that employ high curiosity-driven copy for optimal click-through rates.
13. Allocate a daily budget of $100-$150.
14. Manage your campaigns while taking 3-5 calls per day.
For those who prefer a more detailed guide:
Your Facebook setup doesn’t need to be overly complicated. It’s crucial to focus your efforts where they truly matter. Some actions are advised for your benefit, while others are designed to encourage higher spending. I have streamlined the lead acquisition process to minimize costs and create a healthy flow of qualified leads. Here’s how you can achieve this:
Start with the fundamentals. The Facebook setup itself is straightforward:
– Create 1 CBO (Campaign Budget Optimization).
– Allocate a daily budget of $100-$150.
– Limit your ad sets to 1-2, ensuring they are hyper-targeted yet broad.
– Develop 1-2 ad creatives.
Setting up ads is the easy part. If you find yourself struggling to generate desired leads or losing money, it’s likely due to ineffective messaging, improper targeting, or a mismatch between your offer and your audience. Two key elements that demand attention are writing compelling copy and precisely targeting the individuals who need your offer.
The funnel I have been utilizing since 2019 is refreshingly simple, yet highly effective. It comprises the following components:
– Engaging ad copy
– Sales letter as the landing page
– Opt-in form
– Call scheduling
– Sales process
– Backend nurturing
When advertising to cold traffic or individuals who are unfamiliar with your brand, it is crucial to prioritize top-of-funnel messaging. Your ad copy should captivate and pique curiosity, compelling users to click. Employ image or video content that disrupts their attention patterns, and craft a headline that evokes intense curiosity. Keep in mind the process by which prospects engage with your ad:
1. They read the first line of the copy.
2. They observe the creative.
3. They evaluate the headline.
4. If the ad aligns with their core desires, they proceed to read the entire copy.
5. Finally, they click on the ad.
This behavior indicates that prospects are discerning whether your ad is worth their time. Thus, your ad must establish rapport by appealing to their core desires.
The Sales Letter serves as your landing page. It should build upon the foundation laid by your ad copy, continuing the story and providing deeper insights into your process, results, testimonials, and proof. The primary objective of your sales letter is to address objections and eliminate as many as possible. Ideally, your copy should be crafted in a manner that prevents objections from arising in the first place. Advanced copywriting skills are required to achieve this. Furthermore, the sophistication of your market and offer determines the length of your sales letter. In highly sophisticated markets, your sales letter must showcase a unique and educational mechanism, inspiring and captivating your audience.
Alternatively, you may consider employing a Video Sales Letter (VSL) if you are comfortable appearing on camera. However, ensure that your content is concise, wrapping up within five minutes. Utilize the VSL to present results, proof, testimonials, and tantalize your audience with a glimpse of your unique process. An advantage of the VSL is its compatibility with YouTube, where it can yield exceptional conversion rates.
For offers priced at $10,000-$15,000 or higher, it is recommended to place the Call-to-Action (CTA) at the bottom of the page, following the demonstration of your value proposition. The CTA should initiate the application process, featuring a pop-up that collects basic information (name, email, phone) before directing prospects to the questionnaire.
The next step in the funnel is the questionnaire, where you can get creative with your questions. Avoid focusing solely on revenue or income-related queries, as you can successfully sell to prospects without this information. Instead, ask open-ended questions that prompt prospects to discuss their challenges and issues. People enjoy talking about themselves, so leverage this to gather valuable information about their current and desired situations before proceeding to the sales call.
Pro-Tip! Utilize a calendar and scheduling page to push qualified prospects further into the funnel. Craft your copy to resonate with their core desires and illustrate how your offer can bridge the gap between their current struggles and their desired situation. By structuring your sales copy effectively, you can achieve high show-up rates for your sales calls.
Achieve optimal targeting by gaining a clear understanding of your offer’s problem-solving capability and your ideal customer. Identify the interconnected patterns of interests, including books, blogs, software, influencers, and political views, that align with your target audience. Tools like interestexplorer.io can assist in finding similar interests.
Seizing the Opportunity:
Capitalizing on the current affordability of Facebook ads is essential, as cost per acquisitions (CPAs) have significantly decreased. Don’t hesitate to launch your campaigns now to take advantage of this cost-effective opportunity.
By following these strategies, you can create a successful sales funnel on Facebook that consistently generates leads and qualified booked calls. Remember to continuously optimize your campaign, adapt to market sophistication, and provide compelling content that resonates with your target audience. With the current favorable Facebook advertising landscape, there has never been a better time to implement this proven funnel strategy.